At Paridad, we think we have assembled a menu of service delivery and product development opportunities that will leave you happier than a cute puppy ever could!
1. We don’t require housetraining. Paridad associates have a breadth and depth of experience that is unmatched. We are or have been teachers, administrators, parents, and learners. Just give us the lay of your land, and we will fit right in without any embarrassing incidents or outrageous cleaning bills.
2. We won’t chew your shoes or steal your socks. We have already cut our teeth in classrooms, schools, central offices, and state education agencies at all grade levels, from early childhood through adult education. Paridad associates have the expertise to know exactly how to avoid the common instances of unlucky steps and likely landmines in incremental or transformative change, while preserving all that is valued, respected, and effective.
3. Our vaccinations are up-to-date and our immunity is robust and rigorous. Associates at Paridad have the appropriate education, training, and licensure for the job, giving you peace of mind. But the initial battery of vaccinations is not enough for our team—all Paridad associates engage in ongoing professional development to stay abreast of current trends and promising practices.
4. We are already socialized. No need to run us to the dog park for practiced interaction; we work and play well with others. We have experience working with many different groups in the education world: ESL/bilingual/dual language teachers, general education teachers, speech and language therapists/pathologists, special education teachers, building principals and assistant principals, cabinet level administrators, state education officials, board of education members, local school council members, parents, and partnering agencies. Whether on-leash or off-leash, we always work in concert and collaboration with you to meet your objectives.
5. Our fees are not that of the pure breed, but we aren’t mutts either. It won’t cost a fortune to work with us. We operate within a virtual office space, which allows us to minimize our overhead costs and pass on the savings to you.
6. We have the loyalty of a mature dog. We want to establish long-term relationships with our clients and we know that our best advertisement is word-of-mouth.
If you are trying to decide whether or not to bring a cute puppy home, call Paridad instead—we are much better than a puppy!
Tuning in to Student Assets
August 22, 2016
November 5, 2015
Some Reflections on Oaxaca, Guelaguetza, and the Jargon of Adult Learning